Search This Blog ...

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Fishy story Updates... and Random Crap...

I already said this on the WildHorse99 Books site but... Just a Bit Fishy is on hold... So is World of Change... yep.

Anyway school should be running for most people so hopefully it is not as annoying to be unable to post as much... Well I end up posting more during school though... But that was not the point. I am stuck in writers block for those stories and unless I end up completely ignoring the mc and co in them  and create random side stories I will probably stay away from them.

Anyway if you want to read the most resent post there with ease here is the link: Sherlock Screenplay! I wrote the story with one of my friends. A bit long just because of how screenplays make you start a new line every 5sec. But interesting story with plot twists. (In the comments of that be sure to share what you thought if you read it!)

Anyway recently I have been starting to remove as much sugar as easily removed as posable. I really haven't been drinking normal pop either, just something called Zevia. I like it quite a bit though. They even have flavors that are like Dr. Pepper!
~Wild