Search This Blog ...

Monday, January 2, 2017

Me and Blogging...

 So if you have ever seen multiple posts from me you probably have relized I write and post stuff compleatly randomly... Ah as a side note I will be putting the updates for stuff here instead of on WildHorse99 Books just so that the site over there is less messy and is really only book related stuff! And I went off again didn't I... Oh well...
 wildhorse99.wordpress.com
 That is the book site so if you want to read some random things I will point you there... yay self advertising! (not much though)

~

 So on to what this is called Me and Blogging or rather blogging and I... well I don't do much besides play games and write sooooo it might be a bit plan in here! Why do I sound so excited?

 Anywho what I will likely put here is random updates and maybe something like this or a rant... don't expect much from here... You may if you want though.

 Holy Cow I just looked at the preview and relized all the text was white on a light background :( Why do I forget to check these things? I will change this text collor once I figure out how so you the reader can read easier!

                 Bye  ~Wild